Momentum Physical Therapy & Industrial Rehab is located at 4305 E. Trent, Suite 100 (corner of Trent and Havana), just east of Spokane Community College, in east-central Spokane.
Rod Strom, PT, CHT
Kameron Barnett, OTR/L
Andy Hay, PTA
Beth Elmore, office manager
We provide physical and occupational therapy for acute injuries and musculoskeletal conditions, treating a wide variety of neck, back, shoulder, elbow, hand, knee, ankle and other joint injuries. A certified hand therapist is available to address specialized upper extremity problems.
Momentum is ideally situated near Spokane's central industrial area to rehabilitate work-injured patients, from acute injury through return to work. We have extensive experience working with L&I/Worker’s Compensation and other insurance.
To assist in the rehabilitation of injured workers, we offer:
- Specialized work conditioning and work hardening programs
- Physical capacity evaluations (PCEs)
- On-site ergonomic assessments
- Job site assessments
- Job modification assessments
Special services for employers include:
- Pre- and post-offer physical abilities testing for new hires
- On-site back safety & cumulative trauma education
- On-site physical therapy for injured workers
Contact Momentum today at (509) 535-6050 to schedule an appointment!